Thursday, June 23, 2016

Breakfast Joints II

Welcome to the breakfast joints series! If you're a new reader, you may read up on how this started here. But basically, it's just exploring what Makati has to offer for a semi-foodie like me. *grins*



Wildflour Cafe + Bakery. Okay. You'll often find me bringing my dates here. Lol. Not only it is so close to my workplace, the ambiance is very pleasant too. is very One time, I made him choose between The Wholesome Table (blogged here) or this and it was a good weather to be seated alfresco so he made this choice. I'm a bread lover so I really love that I can always get my cronut-craving satisfied. Dulce de Leche flavor, please? :P I also love spotting celebs here from time to time. Lol.

Top: Unbranded; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Mango



Top: Zalora; Skirt: Topshop; Cardigan/ Shoes: Mango

Crepe Amelie at A Venue Mall has this rustic interiors that really looks inviting as seen outside through its glass panels. I'm not actually a fan of crepes for desserts but a breakfast crepe with eggs in it? Yeah you got my attention. Lol! I ordered the Crepe Madame and it's so surprisingly good and filling. I was so full again before work that day and as usual I burned it off by walking for 20 mins to my workplace. That's how bad the traffic situation is in Makati Avenue in the morning. But I will definitely be back here for the crepe cakes! It's intriguing from the other food blogger's posts. :P Let you know soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment