Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring White Jeans

Aside from floral prints, one trend that always comes around in the springtime is the white denim. I can't exactly find the rationale behind but I'm guessing it's simply because in color psychology, white is the color of new beginnings. After what seemed like endless dark outfits from the winter season, I guess it makes sense for designers to bring a change so refreshing in the form of white jeans. Lol! The trend carries on in the summer too which makes it a really good investment piece. 

Here are two looks on how I styled them in the past. First look is with another spring trend - the denim jacket and second is with my favorite timeless combo - black and white. :)



Jacket/ Shirt: Mango; Pants: H&M; Shoes: Zalora; Bag: Guess


Top/ Clutch: Mango; Pants: H&M; Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment