Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring Essentials

In this post, we talked about the items that you need to get rid of for spring. But what to replace them with? Well, here's what.

I have intentionally missed out one item from the list of four previously to give way for a separate post soon. Stay tuned for that. 

Denim Jackets. As a recap, it's time to free up your closet space from heavy coats and replace them with denim jackets.

Denim Jacket: Mango; Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Adidas

Lightweight sweaters. They should replace your chunky knits and turtlenecks. Fun fact: I've been looking forever for long cardigans like this and I didn't know that I can only find them in...... 
my brother's closet. Hahaha! Ssssshhh!


Cardigan/ Pants: H&M; Top: Topman; Shoes: Miss Selfridge

Silk scarves. I'm forever a huge fan of blanket scarves but it's time to give way for silk scarves. Pick something in color that would pop such as red! ;)

Jacket/ Bag: Mango; Dress; Scarf: H&M; Shoes: CMG



No comments:

Post a Comment