Friday, January 1, 2016

Balmain x H&M Recreation

You are probably wondering (as a fashion enthusiast), what are the items that sold out in record time last year? No? Well, let me atleast tell you some of it anyway. =))

I'm only going to talk about one of those items and you could have guessed that Kendall Jenner being one of the endorsers played part in it. I mean seriously, anything that that family touches turns to gold! And let's just add the fact that Adidas Yeezy Boost sneakers that the whole family wears got sold out in 15 minutes. Yowza! Anyway I digress, I am talking about the Balmain x H&M collaboration. The entire collection was sold out in minutes too.

Like this is news right? H&M's collab with designers is one of the most anticipated events in the fashion calendar. This is already their second collab this year after Alexander Wang and we knew what happened there (30 mins record). My favorite pieces from the collection would have to be the jackets and the jewelries. But as though I stood a chance there. Sigh. So, what a girl's gotta do? Re-create. ;)


First look:


Top/Boots: H&M; Skirt/Belt: Dorothy Perkins

Second look:

Coat: Zalora; Belt: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment