Friday, February 20, 2015

Random Playful Accessory

You know you oughta be a fashion blogger if something as silly and playful as an animal print accessory triggers your friends to wear it too. :P

Hey everyone, apologies for the lack of posts lately. I was in Tagaytay (a province down south) with friends from work two days ago for the Chinese New Year holiday. We visited this theme park called Sky Ranch and on our way there, we found this animal print scarf (sort of) from a store sold with other winter accessories and souvenirs of the place. We also saw something like this on our way to Maokong Gondola in Taipei but that one has an animal head cover (hat sort of) and we refused to buy because the saleslady wouldn't give us a discount. Haha!

Obviously, it's a cute way to punch up my rather dull black and white ensemble but what amused me the most is the way it functions as gloves too. I was expecting that my trusty boots (and PVC skirt albeit mini if I may add) was enough to protect me from the cold climate but I didn't expect it to be rainy/ windy that day. I  also loved that the paws served as big pockets for my phones too so overall it was a really good buy. Haha!

After posting the photo in my social accounts, I got friends messaging me to buy pieces for them and I had to buy 5 more on my way home. Now that's what good fashion blogging is all about. Lol!
Hat: Terranova
Specs: Market in Osaka
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Chinese Laundry




No comments:

Post a Comment