Monday, October 21, 2013

Zebra Stripes

If you see a dress modeled by a Victoria's secret vixen Miranda Kerr in a fashion boutique catalog, what's the chance of you wearing it better? Nil.  Nada. Null.  Zero.  Absolute zip.  Haha! This number with contrasting neutrals is something that I will never miss from Mango.  The material, albeit figure-hugging, will always be work-appropriate for me.  In the catalog, Miranda wore it with a huge black belt (like seriously, is there a need to emphasize her already minuscule waist? :)) but thankfully, this yet-another monochrome vest has always got my back (or rather my waist, haha!).  Didn't wanna deviate from the theme, I wore it with my comfy snakeskin print pumps. :)



Dress: Mango
Vest: Forever21
Necklace: Accessorize
Watch: Mango
Shoes: Marks and Spencer
Sunnies: from Hanoi night market

No comments:

Post a Comment